Thursday, April 18, 2013

Birthday Confessions

Today i woke up and it was the 
18th of April 2013

my birthday 
its also the day were i woke up and realized
i am now 25 years of age 
i have reached this far at this point

but what really made me think is that i woke up realizing 
i am now at a new turning point in my life
as i have reached 25 years now 
i have reached at the height of youth !

its a point where you are becoming of age 
and becoming into an interchanging point 

everyone says age is just a number
and the true youthful spirit lies within the heart

however maybe it is within me that i started
thinking of certain issues
and thinking even more about it

i admit i am an over thinker 
although deep down in me
i know that i do not have the answers to everything
it should be a self assuring thing to me

but aside from that 
don't we get that type of realization that
we reached that point in our life 

and we still did not achieve what we want in life !
we did not do what we wanted to do in life
or go to the places we want to go 
or do the things that we always wanted to do

i had time to reflect on myself
for my 25th birthday i decided to do that 

and the most importantly 
i also decided that 

Yes i may have realized that
but i also took on myself a decision to do something about it
rather than just sit and mope 
and do completely nothing about it 

as much as this sound logically common sensed 
but a lot of people go through life making that realization
and not doing anything about it

rather letting it slide off 
but i chose the opposite

yes i found myself in a bit of a (Birthday blues)
but i chose for myself to working on solving it

to realize more about myself and to try
and realize what is my calling in life !

and so to all those people out there
who are also going through a similar case of what i am going through 
at any stage in your life

its never to late to actually turn the clock around and do something for a change in your life 

(on a very quirky note to my self Happy birthday Hassan! )

No comments:

Post a Comment