Monday, December 30, 2013

Let go and move on

How many time have you told yourself 
You want move on but couldn't?

And discover the thing that you really want to get rid of
and move on is the thing that you find right in front of your face everyday!

How many times have you told yourself that you have moved on from something
but the truth of the matter is that

you still are haunted by what is considered the ghost of the past!

But today tell all that goodbye

face all that you have been bothering you 
and tell it to disappear for good

YES 

take the courage today to face fearlessly your doubts of moving on
and move on

I doubted myself many times
but finally found myself capable of moving on 
(From what ever that was bothering me)

Its not about bitterness
but rather having the ability to make peace with the past
and completely move on

It has been a topic that was bothering me a lot
but thankfully i was able to just let it go

For real this time!


No comments:

Post a Comment