Saturday, November 6, 2010

An "AHA" moment

have you ever felt that feeling , where when you read something ... then you go AHA!
you found the answer to what you have been looking for, and all of a sudden everything makes sense !

i will have to admit , personally i have had an on going conflict with both "My mind" and "My heart", both were demons of mythological weight, both had their own way, both had their own say.

now i know you are all going to tell me , Nooo the heart is only a muscle and everything happens in the brain .. and the brain is your MASTER ... lol ...ok never mind about that.

but it was true i always had conflicting thoughts and/or feelings, my mind being the voice of reason telling me to be the logical, sane, safe person and my heart being the one that wants to reach out and grab life live it day by day live it dream by dream, if i were to picture them my mind is a wise old man and my heart is a young spirited youth.

and though my unquenchable journey of self discovery, i have found many answers, as mentioned above one dictating that the mind is the master of all feelings and desires, and the mind is behind it all , and the other dictating that there is a heart that has its say and has its weight and place just as the brain.

and to be honest i have favored the latter, and discovered a lot through what people said, and shared.

and after finding the answer to the question it was truly ... an AHA moment ...
thoughts came one by one raining down on me urging me to write and to express and to say...
Follow your heart ... listen to it... live by your dreams ...

No comments:

Post a Comment